Baltimore, aka Charm City, an awesome place for the arts and home to the Institute, (no not that type of institute) the Maryland Institute College of Art in the historic Mount Royal area. Our current feature on 15+ artists and galleries is a very very small cross section of the talent you will always find in Baltimore. OH, how the Artguy misses Charm City and all that goes with it!!! (the Mount Royal Tavern rocks)
- RANDALL GORNOWICH - photos, artclocks and more
- JOYCE GUERRIERI - multi media and multi talented
- MARY LIN YOSHIMURA - paint and print studio
- ANN HEGE HUGHES - author, "Soul Connection: Memoirs of a Birthmother"
- PAUL MINTZ - part of our 'small wonders' article
- MARK COTTMAN - soul of an artist
- BRUCE BOWERSOCK - watercolors, acrylics and more
- MICHAEL HAMILTON - artist and art conservator
- ANTHONY WALKER - a sculptor in that funky baltimore way...
- DAVID PAGE - a truly alternative artist
- WILLIAM HUGHES - the baltimore iconoclast, author and columnist
- MICHAEL WIGGS - looking at art through a telescope
- WOODY BATTS - artist, movie and video guy, almost sold the Artguy a ride
- JOROKO - "no artwork is made... it is revealed, found or discovered"
- SCHOOL 33 and MARYLAND ARTPLACE, linked galleries we support
- the Maryland Institute College of Art
- '02 ARTSCAPE - Creating Harmony
- Gallery ID8 - In the Fells Point area of Baltimore and always featuring Baltimore Artists
- Canton Gallery - Great Gallery and Professional Framing
- Maryland Art Place - Inner Harbor location, great programs and art always on display
- Gallery Imperato - GALLERY IMPERATO's mission is to show a wide range of contemporary, cutting edge work from emerging artists in a unique environment.
- Justin Nethercut - Panoramic Photography and Video
- Rick Santiago - Mixed Media, the Unartist
- Current Baltimore Art Events
Your Email Comments Welcome